2. By using this Website you may receive certain third party Cookies on your computer. Third party cookies are those placed by websites and/or parties other than Valley Dental Practice Third party cookies are used on this Website for advertising services and to improve your experience of using the Website and are detailed below. These cookies are not integral to the services provided by the Website.
3. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
4. Before Cookies are placed on your computer you will be presented with Pop Up prompt requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Valley Dental Practice to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
5. Certain features of the Website depend upon Cookies to function. UK and EU Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. These Cookies are shown below. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies. You may still block these cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings as detailed below.
6. The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose||Strictly Necessary|
|Analytics||To improve services we provide our customers||Yes|
|Functionality||To improve services we provide our customers||Yes|
|Performance||To improve services we provide our customers||Yes|
and the following third party Cookies may be placed on your computer:
|Name of Cookie||First/ Third Party||Provider||Purpose|
|Third Party||Twitter.com||‘Targeting’ cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as ’Like’ buttons and ‘Share’ buttons. The third party provides these services in return for recognising that you have visited our website|
|Third Party||Google.com||‘Targeting’ cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as ’Like’ buttons and ‘Share’ buttons. The third party provides these services in return for recognising that you have visited our website|
|Third Party||Facebook.com||‘Targeting’ cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as ’Like’ buttons and ‘Share’ buttons. The third party provides these services in return for recognising that you have visited our website|
7. This Website uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics and hosting provider. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling us to better understand how Users use the Website.
This, in turn, enables us to improve the Website and the services offered through it. You do not have to allow us to use these Cookies, as detailed below, however whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of the Website, it does enable us to continually improve our business.
9. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
10. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
11. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
12. Changes to this Policy
Valley Dental Practice reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations.