Location map and directions
- Parking is available close to the surgery entrance and the whole practice is disabled accessible, with ramps at both entrances and the whole building on one level
- Practice opening hours – 9-5pm Monday to Friday, opening late until 7pm on a Monday.
- Valley Dental Practice complies with the 1998 Data Protection Act
- Our registered Data Controller is Mrs Sarah Robinson and our registration number is Z839913X
Registration and Booking:
- Appointments can be made either by completing the online form, telephoning or calling in at reception.
- If you are a registered patient and require an urgent appointment please contact us between 9.00-9.30am so that we can offer you an appointment within 24 hours.
- If you cancel an appointment we require, whenever possible, 24 hours’ notice. There may be a charge for late cancellation or appointments broken without notice.
- Treatment is only carried out under private contact at this practice. We offer Denplan Plans for Children, Denplan Care and Denplan Essentials as well as a Private fee system.
- If following your check-up you need further treatment, you will be given a treatment plan detailing the estimated cost involved.
- For routine visits patients are requested to pay at each visit. Registered Denplan Care patients do not pay fees during routine appointments unless laboratory costs are incurred. For prolonged courses of treatment a 25% deposit will be required on the second visit and the balance due on completion.
- We accept the following methods of payment: cash, cheque (made payable to Sarah.L.Robinson Ltd) and all major credit and debit cards.